- 1 (2.86-pound) bag Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs.T's® Pierogies
- 25 mushrooms, cubed (about 1 pound)
- 6 green peppers, cubed (about 1 pound)
- 4 zucchinis, cubed (about 1 ½ pounds)
- 32 cherry tomatoes (about 1 ½ pounds)
- 2 eggplants, cubed (about 2 ½ pounds)
- 4 onions, chopped (about 1 ½ pounds)
- 22 ounces bacon, cut in half (optional)
- Seasoned salt, to taste
- Non-stick pan spray
- 8-inch bamboo skewers
- Boil pierogies for 3 to 5 minutes; rinse under cold water and drain.
- Assemble kabobs by alternating pierogies and vegetables on bamboo skewers.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Spray both sides of skewers with non-stick pan spray. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time.
- Optional - Kabobs with a Twist:
- Wrap each pierogy with ½ slice of bacon; fry or bake until bacon is cooked halfway OR add chicken or beef to skewers (as pictured above).
- Place pierogies on skewer with vegetables and grill as directed above.