- 1 (2.86 pound) bag Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 2½ ounces sliced celery
- 2½ ounces diced green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces mayonnaise
- 4 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place pierogies in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes; chill with cold water and drain.
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Gently stir in pierogies, bell pepper, celery and red onion.
- Cover and chill before serving.