- 1 (2.86 lb.) bag Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb. precooked chicken
- 12 oz. Asian blend vegetables
- 1 package carrot noodles
- 1 can coconut milk
- ½ cup sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½-¾ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place pierogies in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes; set aside.
- Sauté the chicken and vegetables on medium-high heat until heated through.
- Add carrot noodles and pierogies to pan.
- Mix together coconut milk, chili sauce, soy sauce, lime juice and red pepper flakes, and add to stir-fry mix; heat through before serving.