- 1 (2.86 lb.) bag Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 large prepackaged pizza crust
- 1½ lb. shredded chicken
- 1½ cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 6 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Ranch dressing, as desired
- Garnish with fresh or dry herbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the shredded chicken, Buffalo sauce and garlic powder.
- Put chicken mixture on pizza crust with frozen mini pierogies.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.