- 1 (2.86 lb.) bag Mini Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon instant bouillon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- ½ cup scallions, sliced
- 4 cups lettuce, torn
- Place mini pierogies in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes; chill with cold water
- Dressing: Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, bouillon and sugar.
- Place all ingredients into a large container and mix gently to combine.
- 2 to 4 cups of Thousand Island dressing may be substituted for homemade dressing.